2016 Winter Ideation Event
Nov. 3rd Winter Ideation Event
As the temperature continues to drop, our team at Palouse Knowledge Corridor™ is working hard to make Be The Entrepreneur Bootcamp™ 2017 an experience to remember.
For those who can’t stand to wait, we are excited to announce our Winter Ideation Event. Taking place on November 3rd from 5:00-7:00 pm. This event is open to the public and provides an opportunity for you to participate in a local think tank, helping to develop your own business ideas and of those in your community. This is also an opportunity to find business partners, and to collaborate in the refinement of business ideas. For the first 30 minutes, attendees will have the opportunity to mingle, transitioning into the official brainstorming and development session at 5:30 pm.
- 5:30-7 pm
- Open mic to share ideas
- Team work to brain storm and develop ideas
- One-on-one mentoring available
- Connecting with business partners and fellow entrepreneurs
- Sponsored by
- Palouse Knowledge Corridor
- Be The Entrepreneur Bootcamp
- University of Idaho
- Idaho Entrepreneurs
- Idaho Small Business Development Center
- Appearances Marketing and Promotion
- $100 awarded for best idea
The event will be in Moscow, Idaho at 129 W. Third Street in the conference room and Suite 104. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.