Applications Open January 2018
Palouse Knowledge Corridor Be the Entrepreneur Bootcamp™ will accept 50 individuals to participate in this specialized and impactful experience.
The Bootcamp starts Monday, June 11, 2018, and runs through Thursday, June 14, 2018.
You need to plan on attending the whole event.
We focus on training businesses in:
One Of Four Business Stages
- Idea stage: You have an idea which you would like to evaluate and analyze for business potential
- Launch stage: You are about to or have recently launched your business
- Pivot: You are an existing business needing to pivot due to expansion, industry trends, or a weak business foundation
- Looking For an Idea: For individuals who want to start a business, but need the right idea.
- We will help match entrepreneurs with potential business intellectual property from Washington State University and the University of Idaho.
One Of Four Industry Tracks
The BTE Bootcamp maintains a high-quality experience by focusing on the unique entrepreneurial and business strengths of our region. We are a region with business, industry, and education experts in the sectors of:
If our application asks a question that doesn’t pertain to your business stage, please leave your answer blank.
Search this website
Appearances Marketing and Promotions
City of Moscow
City of Pullman
Clearwater Economic Development Association
Idaho Executive MBA Program
JUB Engineers, Inc.
Landeck & Forseth
Moscow Chamber of Commerce
Palouse Commercial LLC
Palouse Knowledge Corridor
Partnership for Economic Prosperity
Pullman Chamber of Commerce
Pullman Regional Hospital
Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories
Team Idaho Real Estate
University of Idaho
UI Office of Technology Transfer
Washington State University
Washington Trust Bank
Written By Stone