Be The Entrepreneur Bootcamp™
What Campers Can Expect
A 5-day intensive series of interactive presentations, specialized mentoring, networking with the entrepreneurial community and business leaders, problem-solving, teamwork, become skilled at pitching your ideas under many real-world scenarios, honest feedback from skilled mentors and business leaders, one-on-one contacts with successful business owners, tours of area businesses and a solid toolset for moving forward.
Don’t be surprised if you leave each day’s session …
- In modified Shock and Awe
- There’s more to having a successful business than you realized
- There’s also abundant local resources available to help at every step of the process
- Tired – you worked hard and advanced your business today!
- Filled with questions you hadn’t considered before
- With an ability to look at old problems in new ways and identify emerging challenges
- Having real solutions for your business
- Slightly overwhelmed with the tasks that lie ahead – see Modified Shock and Awe above
- Grateful you didn’t have to find all that material on your own
- Excited to come back the next day for a fresh set of challenges and successes
- Just like you’ll do when running your own business
That’s why it’s called a Bootcamp and not a retreat, seminar or short course. When this is over, you’ll know you completed something of consequence and left with more actionable intelligence than you arrived with.
Who’s BTE Bootcamp™ for?
Search this website
Appearances Marketing and Promotions
City of Moscow
City of Pullman
Clearwater Economic Development Association
Idaho Executive MBA Program
JUB Engineers, Inc.
Landeck & Forseth
Moscow Chamber of Commerce
Palouse Commercial LLC
Palouse Knowledge Corridor
Partnership for Economic Prosperity
Pullman Chamber of Commerce
Pullman Regional Hospital
Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories
Team Idaho Real Estate
University of Idaho
UI Office of Technology Transfer
Washington State University
Washington Trust Bank
Written By Stone